Selling to Twice
Twice | LikeTwice.com | May include Affiliate Links
I sent in my nine items to LikeTwice.com to test the waters and possibly earn some money from my old clothes. You may recall that I have already been issued a FREE $30.00 credit (including shipping!) towards name-brand items at Twice, did not have to pay for shipping and that my estimated total was between $9.00-$32.00, assuming that all items were accepted.
My offer came in at $6.50.
- Express Dusty Brown Dress: $2.00-$5.00
- Hollister Sweater: $1.00-$2.00
Notice that the per item amount is not listed and that I was almost paid the bare minimum ($5.00) for all of these items; something to be expected. My goal was to make $10.00, but my recommendation is that it IS worth it to sell to Twice given that you are selling:
- Dresses, preferrably
- No tank tops; resale appears to be a tough market
- More trendy items versus staples. Basic sweaters and polos did not appear to fare well whereas the unique was more desirable.
I accepted my offer via Pay Pal and–bonus–got my offer immediately! The store credit would have been 25% more, but an extra $1.62 seemed like a joke to me.
In the future, I may consider sending only ONE item at a time. This is not the most economical, but in this manner I can review each offer individually. On the downside, it would require paying $5.00 for only ONE item back, not all of them in the unfortunate circumstance of a rejected offer. Furthermore, I will likely exercise the pre-paid label more frequently for singular or small order items as the provided bag is quite large.
For your own offer, start sending your clothes!
- Request a FREE bag or print a pre-paid label which you will receive in 1-2 weeks
- Research the expected value of your items via the “What do I get for…” about half-way down the screen
- Enclose your clean, name-brand items and identify the quantity on the identification card. There is NO limit to how many items you can send!
- Snap a picture or write down the tracking number so you know when the items have been received
- Once received and evaluated, you will receive an email notification. Following the instructions, log in to your account to view the offer details and accept or decline.
- If your offer is declined and you do not want to $5.00 for your items to be returned, send an email to email@example.com to request your donation receipt [and if you’re ever in the San Francisco area, check out their Goodwill! It must be a killer spot!]